Formatting and Structuring
Formatting and structuring refer to organising the components of a text according to the academic style required by an educational institution. Ensuring consistent formatting and structuring of an academic paper is is as equally important as the work’s content.
Why to use formatting and structuring?
Your academic paper may be an excellent piece of writing but without the correct formatting and structuring, it won’t earn you the grade you deserve. The format and structure of an academic writing is as equally important as the work’s content. In fact, if the formatting is wrong, the grade of your work will be significantly affected. Using our formatting and structuring service will help ensure that your paper has the right format required by your academic institution.
Why choose us for formatting and structuring?
Our formatting and structuring service ensures that your academic work complies with the university requirements. It covers the following changes:
- Setting the right font type, size, line spacing, margins, orientation; inserting necessary information to header and footers such as chapter number, student details (i.e. name surname and student number) and document title;
- Correcting the heading styles (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, etc.);
- Placing page numbers;
- Inserting caption for tables and figures; checking and correctly arranging table tags and the relationship of tables and figures to text;
- Using correct heading and subheading formatting (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, etc);
- Inserting preliminary pages such as a table of contents, list of tables, list of figures, etc.
Formatting is more than just a trivial detail. Remember that the formatting must be perfect and relevant to what you have written in your academic work. By using our formatting and structuring services you can resolve key structural issues in your paper and be confident that the formatting of your academic work is perfect!
What is the turnaround time?
We can format a document up to 100 pages within 24 hours.
What is the price?
Our fees for formatting and structuring are as follows:
- £10 for academic papers up to 20 pages
- £20 for academic papers up to 50 pages
- £30 for academic papers up to 100 pages
- £40 for academic papers for 100 pages or more.